Nutrition Counseling Appointments
Top reasons to consult a registers dietitian:
- You want to improve your performance or physical readiness.
- You have diabetes, cardiovascular problems or high blood pressure or want to reduce your risk of developing chronic diseases.
- You need to gain or lose some weight.
- You are thinking of having or have had weight loss surgery.
- You have digestive problems.
- You’re pregnant, lactating, or trying to get pregnant.
- Your teenager or child has issues with food and eating healthfully.
The Nutrition Care Clinic offers individual appointments and classes for a variety of needs. Appointments related to chronic or acute disease states (e.g. diabetes, cardiovascular disease, etc.) can be made after referral from your Primary Care Provider.
Referrals are not required for performance nutrition, weight loss/gain or wellness counseling in persons without chronic disease. Simply call the appointment line to schedule.