Environmental Health promotes disease prevention by using its capabilities and activities to anticipate, identify, assess, and control risks posed by environmental health hazards for the Fort Sill community.
Environmental Health serves Active Duty Service Members, Eligible Family Members, Retirees, Department of Defense Civilians
Scope of Practice
Provide services and expertise on regulatory requirements to mitigate potential adverse health effects resulting from environmental hazards (water, food, land, among others).
Programs and Services
- Food Service Sanitation
- General Sanitation
- Drinking Water Surveillance
- Recreational Water Surveillance
- Hazardous and Regulated Medical Waste
- Arthropod Vector Surveillance
- FRG Food Handlers Certification (1-Hour)
- Water Trailer Inspection
- Foodborne or Waterborne Illness Concern
- Facility Sanitation Concern
- Field Sanitation Team Training