Our mission is to deliver comprehensive counseling, condition-specific Medical Nutrition Therapy and expert nutritional guidance to the Community, Leaders and Soldiers to promote military readiness and resilience across the Fort Sill community.
Active Duty Service Members and Eligible Family Members
Scope of Practice
- Provide Dietary and Medical Nutrition Therapy Services for service members and family members with nutrition-related medical conditions.
- Collaborate with the Armed Forces Wellness Center, Behavior Health, and Religious Support Operations to provide population-specific nutrition education.
- Provide Command support by providing nutrition education for installation courses.
- Provide In-services for Reynolds Army Health Clinic departments upon request.
- Provide Installation Food Service Support (DFAC, mNEAT)
Outpatient Nutrition Services Provided
Individual Nutrition Counseling
- Appointments for adult and pediatric beneficiaries with nutrition-related medical conditions require a referral from a primary care manager.
- Food allergies
- Bariatric nutrition
- General nutrition consults and Body Composition Analysis. No referral needed.
- Weight management
- Performance nutrition
- Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA).
- Army Body Composition Program (ABCP) for Active Duty Service Members
- P3T, IOP, CTC nutrition classes & others by request
Make an Appointment
Initial individual appointments are scheduled by a registered dietitian, a medical support assistant or via the RAHC appointment line.
Follow-up appointments are scheduled by a registered dietitian or a medical support assistant.