Location: Reynolds Army Health Clinic by the UCC.
Environmental Health has capabilities and activities necessary to anticipate, identify, assess, and control risks posed by environmental health hazards associated with Army activities and Disease and Injury (D&I). The scope of these capabilities addresses issues that impact soldiers, their families, and the civilian work force.
- Food Establishment Inspections & Training
- Drinking Water Surveillance
- Hazardous and Regulated Medical Waste Management
- Heat and Cold Injury Prevention
- Food Borne Disease Outbreak Investigation
- Pest Management and West Nile Virus Surveillance
- Medical Threat Briefings